When is a report requested?
Insurance surveys are requested and paid for by the owners. Your insurance provider will request a survey normally every 5 years or when there is/or
- a change of ownership or insurance company
- a change of the intended use or the area of operation
- following any significant repair or modification
What is the scope of our report?
The report is provided to underwriters with
- Information on the design and construction
- Structural and overall cosmetic condition
- Identification of machinery, systems and equipment
- Safety for the intended use and area of operation
- A current market valuation for insurance appraisal
The report is usually based on an out of water survey only. No in water survey, machinery or systems trial is included.
- It is not provided for any third party pre-purchase evaluation
- The vessels design and build are not certified to any standards