Why engage E Marine Survey?
We have a clear focus on the objectives of survey.
Professional training, knowledge and experience, for
accurate reports to assist with an informed decision.
Our database of marine surveys since 2004, includes:
- most production fibreglass and many custom-built vessels,
- composite, timber, steel and aluminium construction,
- power & sailing yachts, multihulls and commercial vessels.
Survey is made 3 parts; in and out of water, and sea trial:
- Static in water for the structural and cosmetic condition,
- operational testing of the systems, equipment and machinery
- Out of water for thru-hulls, running gear, keel and rudder
- Trial under engine and sail with clean hull and running gear