Why engage E Marine Survey?
We have a clear focus on the objectives of pre-purchase marine surveys. Professional training, knowledge and experience to provide our services,for comprehensive condition reports to assist with an informed decision.
Our database of marine surveys since 2004, includes:
- most production fibreglass and many custom-built vessels,
- composite, fibreglass, timber, steel, aluminium construction,
- power & sailing yachts, multihulls and commercial vessels.
Survey is made in three parts or stages, which include:
- Static in water in a marina berth with shore power, includes vessel particulars, safety, structural and cosmetic condition, condition and operation of the machinery, systems, equipment.
- Out of water on a slipway or travel lift for keel yachts, includes external condition of the hull above and below the waterline, running gear, thru-hulls and the integrity of keels and rudders
- Trial with clean hull, running gear and adequate fuel, includes operation, performance and associated systems reference the scope of machinery. The mainsail and jib, mast and rigging